The Gallery Norfolk stocks a range of affordable and stylish and sometimes quirky items for the home and beach and also a selection of classic and contemporary jewellery created by British craftspeople.
Celebrating design and colour!
We offer gifts for loved ones - or for yourself - that will bring extra colour and character to your home.
Beautiful things available at The Gallery come from designers and makers, many with an East Anglian connection:
- Clare Mahoney Ceramics - handmade porcelain pebbles with blue designs taken from nature
- Deckchair Stripes - for homewares and the beach - bringing the glories of English striped fabrics back to the shops
- Naomi Brangwyn Glass - a unique mix of nature, lead and glass
- Katie Almond - hand-made jugs and mugs based on quintessentially British seaside themes
- Maurice Eldridge - hand whittled spoons, every one unique
- Vanessa Conyers hand made ceramics - beautiful cups, jugs and others
- Selena Bragg - hand burnished ceramics
- Chloe Harford - Raku fired ceramic animals
- Salt Glass - beautifully coloured hand blown glass
- Heather Power glass