Exhibitions and events at The Gallery Norfolk
- Flowers in Art
- Welcoming the spring with an exhibition of paintings and prints of flowers by The Gallery Norfolk artists including Lara Bowen, Elizabeth Merriman, Mary Randle, Shyama Ruffell, Ruth Bunnewell and Jenni Cator to name but a few.
- Dark Matters
- Thought-provoking art by Jackie Almond, Jill Desborough, Molly Garnier and Chloe Mandy. 1 - 17 December 2016
- Ruth Bunnewell - Park Life
- An exhibition of new painting based on the landscapes of Sheringham Park and the Felbrigg Estate. 8th - 26th October 2016
- Leon Bunnewell - Norfolk Life
- An exhibition of new paintings featuring Norfolk’s beautiful coastline and landscapes is coming to the Gallery Norfolk in Cromer.
1st - 15th of October 2016
- Nature is a Language
- 28th May to 18th June at 60 St Giles, Norwich NR2 1LW.
- Sheringham to Yarmouth - an Easterly Perspective.
- East Norfolk through the eyes of eight local painters – including six members of the
East Anglian Group of Marine Artists.
27th March - 21st April
- Naomi Brangwyn glass artist
- 32 new pieces of stained glass art inspired by Norfolk seascapes and landscapes.
- Eastern Lights
- Paintings by North Norfolk Artists Mary Randle and Lance Beeke - both endlessly fascinated by the play of light.
8th - 26th March 2014.
- Leon Bunnewell - Summer Exhibtion at The Gallery Norfolk
- Colour in motion
The paintings of local artist Leon Bunnewell at the
Summer Exhibition of The Gallery Norfolk, Cromer
3-31 August 2013
- New Views on Norfolk
- The Gallery Norfolk presents an exhibition of new Norfolk inspired art, opening on the 15th April and running till the 10th May.